The Electronex Expo and Conference returns to Sydney in September.
Electronex is a “must attend” event for anyone involved in electronics design and manufacturing.
Held every second year in Sydney, Electronex gives visitors an opportunity to keep up to date with the latest technology and electronics products.
It is the only dedicated electronics event showcasing new technologies, components, contract manufacturing services, manufacturing equipment and supplies for the Australasian electronics sector.
With more than 100 leading Australian based electronics specialist suppliers represented at the Expo, it is the best industry networking forum for sourcing new products and ideas, new equipment and business connections to help drive your business future.
The Electronex Expo and Conference is a trade only event for people in the business of electronics supply, design, assembly, manufacturing, repair, test, research & development.
The SMCBA Conference 2014, now in its 26th year, is staged concurrently with Electronex in the adjacent conference room at Australian Technology Park, Sydney.
Local and international guest speakers will share information critical to successful electronic product and system engineering.
Leading international speakers Happy Holden, Dr Charles Bauer and Phil Zarrow will join local presenters to deliver a wealth of information on electronics design and manufacture, embedded systems and new product development.
If you are a designer, engineer, technician or are involved with R&D, product development, quality, reliability or manufacturing of electronics products you shouldn't miss the SMCBA Conference.
- High Density Interconnect (HDI) Technologies
- Best Practices in Electronics Assembly
- High Mix Low Volume Manufacturing
- Understanding DfX Elements: Cost is King but Yield is God!
- Package on Package Technology
- Embedded Assembly Technology
- Multilayer Cost Drivers - Design for Low Cost
- Design for Test and Multiple Use Part Libraries
- Printed Electronics - Applications, Materials and Processes
- HDI Vendor Qualification
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies Training and Certification
- IPC-7711 Rework/Repair of Electronic Assemblies Training and Certification
Expo open times:
Wednesday, September 10 10am-6pm
Thursday, September 11 10am-5pm
Where: Australian Technology Park, Sydney
For more expo & conference information visit: