The Australian Made Campaign has bolstered its presence in Queensland with a new Account Manager.
Michael Frankland has taken on the role, joining Australian Made’s ranks from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Queensland (CCIQ).
Mr Frankland will help to facilitate access to the iconic Australian Made, Australian Grown (AMAG) logo – Australia’s official country-of-origin certification trademark – by Queensland’s farming, manufacturing, fishing and aquaculture businesses.
He will also work with CCIQ to help educate local businesses on the benefits of leveraging country-of-origin as a marketing tool, and how it can be successfully promoted.
“The Australian Made Campaign is proud to be working with CCIQ to provide the Queensland business community with access to a local resource for information about the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo,” Australian Made Chief Executive, Ian Harrison, said.
“Michael Frankland’s local business expertise will be greatly valued. He will be a tremendous asset to the team.”
CCIQ CEO Stephen Tait said: “As a foundation member of the Australian Made Campaign we are delighted to be supporting the initiative in Queensland. The Australian Made Campaign helps drive recognition and awareness of the fantastic products made, grown and produced across Queensland.”
Used by more than 2000 companies on more than 15,000 products sold here and around the world, research shows it is the AMAG logo that gives the vast majority (88 percent) of Australian consumers strong confidence that a product is Australian. With recognition of the AMAG logo at an all-time high of 98 percent it is by far the country-of-origin identifier Australian consumers know and trust best.
To find out more about the AMAG logo in QLD call 07 3842 2373, or email email@example.com.
DOES YOUR BUSINESS QUALIFY?
- Australian Made: The product has been made in Australia and over 50 per cent of the cost of production cost has been incurred in Australia.
- Australian Grown: All significant ingredients are grown in Australia and almost all processing carried out in Australia.
- Product of Australia: All of the product’s significant ingredients come from Australia and almost all of the manufacturing/processing has been carried out in Australia.
- Australian Seafood: All significant ingredients are grown/harvested in Australia and almost all processing carried out in Australia.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- The annual licence fee is based on the actual sales of licensed products for the previous 12 months. The minimum fee is $300 plus GST for annual sales up to $300,000.