PE air pipe systems have been a dependable and efficient way to transport compressed air for many years.
Extensive testing has been carried out to ensure the optimum choice of materials and jointing methods.
ACP Compressed Air Pipe Systems are built tough for Australian conditions.
Key benefits include:
· Corrosion Resistance – PE100 will not corrode like metallic pipework meaning no effect to air quality
· Chemical Resistance – excellent - excellent chemical resistance.
· Impact Resistance – high impact strength
· Thermal Insulator – reduced variation in compressed air temperature.
· Fracture Resistance – high resistance to fracture
· Low Noise/Vibration Transmission – flexible/reduced vibrations to other structures.
The light weight of PE100 pipe facilitates quick and easy installation.
Combined with the benefits of prefabrication, this enables installation costs to be reduced.
Compressed Air Pipe can be fixed into or onto cable trays, further reducing costs.
The pipelines can be secured easily with pipe clips and purlin clamps if required.
The system has a design life of 50 years and all pipe and fittings are manufactured to meet the Australian Standards (AS/NZS 4130 & AS/NZS 4129).
ACP Australian Custom Pipes
Ph: 1300 307 887