ARBS, the organisers of Australia’s trade exhibition for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and building services industries, today announced the finalists across all categories of its industry awards.
Winners will be announced at a gala dinner held during this year’s exhibition. The awards presentation dinner, hosted by Shane Bourne – Australian stand-up comedian, award winning actor and television host whose credits include Thank God You’re Here and Tricky Business – will be held at the Savoy Ballroom at the Grand Hyatt Hotel on Wednesday 21st May.
In addition to the awards presentation, five nominees will be inducted into the ARBS Hall of Fame, in recognition of their significant contribution to our industry.
ARBS 2014 industry award finalists are:
ARBS Young Achiever Award 2014
• Stuart Bryson ‐ Fantech
• Vahid Vakiloroaya – Hi Air Australia
• Brett Saunders – Hiflow Industries Pty Ltd
Outstanding Service and Maintenance Provider 2014
• Precise Air – Homebush NSW
• CCS Group – Fyshwick ACT
ARBS Product Excellence Award 2014
• Data Centre Unit – Air Change Australia
• OPA 296RKTFH‐ P Inverter – Temperzone Australia
• Hercules Packaged Air Conditioning Unit – ActronAir
HVAC Project Excellence Award 2014
• Queen Elizabeth II Courts of Law, Brisbane – Aurecon Australia
• 215 Adelaide Street, Brisbane – Norman Disney Young, Pramerica Real Estate Investors & Jones Lang LaSalle
• 67 Greenhill Road, Adelaide ‐ Seeley International & System Solutions Engineering
Refrigeration Project Excellence Award 2014
• F. Mayer (Stage 2) – Strathbrook Industrial Services & Danfoss Australia
• Coles Supermarket, Hallam – Coles
• Parilla Thermal Storage Project ‐ Alltech Refrigeration Services Australia
Outstanding Industry Education/Training Award 2014
• Certificate IV in Drafting (Air Conditioning & Mechanical Services) ‐ AMCA
• Web Based Training (Technicians) – Daikin Australia
• Refrigeration Fundamentals Course ‐ Heatcraft
Bookings for the awards dinner are available on the ARBS 2014 website, www.arbs.com.au. Individual or small group bookings are welcome, or tables of 10 are available. Tickets are $180 per person or $1700 for a table of 10.