ARBS, the organisers of Australia’s trade exhibition for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and building services industries, has announced the finalists across all categories of its industry awards.
Winners will be announced at a gala dinner held during this year’s exhibition.
The awards presentation dinner, hosted by Shane Jacobson – award winning actor, presenter and star of Kenny, Charlie and Boots and Top Gear Australia – will be held at the Savoy Ballroom at the Grand Hyatt Hotel on Tuesday May 8.
In addition to the awards presentation, eight nominees will be inducted into the ARBS Hall of Fame, in recognition of their significant contribution to our industry.
ARBS 2012 industry award finalists are:
ARBS Young Achiever Award 2012
- Will Mason – Norman, Disney & Young
- Daniel Tan Teng Yeow – Fantech
- Robert Stoddart – Norman, Disney & Young
Outstanding Service and Maintenance Provider 2012
- James L Williams
- Hi Flow Industries
- A.G. Coombs Pty Ltd
ARBS Product Excellence Award 2012
- ESP Ultima – Actron Air
- Air Change Dehumidification Unit (ACDHUM) – Air Change Australia Pty Ltd
- JetVent Digital EC ‐– Fantech
HVAC Project Excellence Award 2012
- 1 Bligh Street, Sydney – Hastie Australia & Dexus/CBUS
- Pixel Building, Melbourne – James L Williams Pty Ltd
- ANZ Docklands – Norman Disney Young
Refrigeration Project Excellence Award 2012
- F. Mayer Imports – Bitzer Australia & Strathbrook Industrial Services
- Tip Top Butchers – Trent Refrigeration & Heatcraft Australia
Outstanding Industry Education/Training Award 2012
- Certificate in Drafting – AMCA
- Air Conditioning Training Academies – LG Electronics
- Managing for Profit Program – AMCA
The ARBS exhibition will be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from May 7-9.
Bookings for the awards dinner are available on the ARBS 2012 website, www.arbs.com.au.