Australia’s Number 1 Manufacturing & Industrial Equipment Magazine & Directory
MECHTRIC is a 100% Australian owned business with locations in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane.
Our product range includes-:
- Electric motors, gear reducers, variable speed drives and soft starters.
- Industrial automation and control equipment.
- Energy management and power quality.
- Audible and visual signalling products and wide area warning systems.
Mechtric are Australian distributors for-
- Lovato Electric switchgear, automation and energy management.
- Delta Electronics Industrial Automation, Variable Speed Drives and Power Quality solutions.
- SITI reduction gearboxes and speed variators
- European Safety Systems (E2S) industrial and hazardous area warning signals
- Sirena industriial signalling
- J.Auer Signalling
- Clifford and Snell Alarms
- Mechtric and Sirenco high power sirens
- Ravioli limit switches and pendants
- Mechtric 3 phase motors
- Drive Systems DC Motors
- Polylux transformers and chokes
- Iskra power factor correction capacitors
- Comar motor start and run capacitors
- Dinel level controls
- Fantini Cosmi flow and level controls
- Degson rail mounted and PCB terminals
- Pratley cable glands and junction boxes
With a team of experienced engineers, technicians and customer support personnel, we are focused on exceeding our customer’s expectations in all areas of our business.
We provide a system design and integration service and have in-house repair and service facilities with an extensive stock of spare parts for most products.
Our aim is to provide a high level of customer service by offering quality products that meet our customer’s specifications, at a competitive price.