|Fastron Technologies Pty Ltd is a privately owned company based in Melbourne, Australia specialising in the supply of Components, Products and Solutions to the Energy Monitoring, Power Electronics, Process Control and Electrical Instrumentation markets.
- Manufacturers, importers, design/development and consulting engineers in electrical, electronic and systems solution disciplines.
|Fastron's core business reflects up to 26 years experience in:
- The selection, application and testing of High Power Semiconductors.
- Custom design of Power Semiconductor Heat Sink & Water Cooler Assemblies.
- Design and manufacture of our own OZtherm brand of Thyristor (SCR) Controllers, Solid State Contactors, Signal Conditioners and Current and Voltage trip modules - typically used in electronic heating controls and controlled rectifiers.
- Design and manufacture of custom rectifiers, control cubicle design, power supplies and switching sub-assemblies.
- Selection and application of; AC and DC current and voltage sensors and transducers, EMC Filters, chokes and pulse transformers, Harmonic Filters and our TRENT brand of Semiconductor Protection Fuses.
- Process and Temperature Control Products and Solutions.
- SSR's and Solid State Contactors.
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Energy Monitoring products and solutions.
- To select the most suitable components, products or engineered solutions to meet and potentially exceed our customers requirements in an unbiased and professional manner.
- To be actively involved in improving the reliability and energy efficiency of power conversion equipment, temperature and electric heating controls.
- To promote Energy Monitoring and Management solutions as the means to benchmark, measure and reduce energy waste, reduce costs and CO2 emissions.