Australia’s Number 1 Manufacturing & Industrial Equipment Magazine & Directory
ARTU DRILLS are an all-purpose drill that can cut through difficult materials that other drills cannot.
- Can cut through as steel reinforced concrete,
- hardened steel,
- springs, bearings,
Available in a large range of metric and imperial sizes.
Available singly or in 5pce metric sets.
ARTU TILE DRILLS ARE SPECIALLY MADE FOR DRILLING THROUGH PORCELAIN TILES
- Specially ground tungsten carbide tips
- hardness over 2000HRA
- no centering device needed
- coolant needed
- Sizes from 4mm- 8mm
ARTU SHARPENING WHEEL
- made of silicon carbide
- for easy and precise sharpening of ARTU drill bits
- 6m shank
ARTU ROD SAWS
- Carbide grit coated
- Fit standard hacksaw
- Come in rod type and flat blade.