Most of the systems we install use a wet scrubber of one type or another. Wet scrubbers are designed to provide efficient contact between the polluted gas and a scrubbing liquid resulting in the liquid removing ("scrubbing") the pollutants from the gas stream.
- Vertical tower configuration
- Contains a number of perforated trays
- High efficiency gas absorption
- Particle removal down to 5 microns
- Less prone to plugging than packed towers
- Low liquid-to-gas ratios
- Can use low volume once through water