Industry Update (IU) is Australia’s largest circulating manufacturing magazine. It is the ultimate news and product publication for the manufacturing industry.
Circulation and Readership Profile
IU has an Audited National Circulation of 19,045 and a readership of 76,180, making it the most widely read manufacturing magazine in the country.
The magazine is considered a must-read for the people who make buying decisions. Our readers are top level management, technical engineers, purchasing and marketing managers – the people you need to reach.
- Industry Update’s clear layout makes it a valuable resource guide, offering the reader quick access to thousands of products throughout the year.
- Unlike the internet where you must go searching, Industry Update arrives on the reader’s desk.
- Industry Update provides the latest manufacturing news and current affairs as well as informative industry features.
- Industry Update offers business leaders and staff valuable information on important topics like finance, tax, superannuation and manufacturing marketing.
- Industry Update is the only specialist publication to provide comprehensive coverage of vital issues such as work safety, technology, apprentices and the environment.
- Industry Update manufacturing product cards continue to be a successful direct marketing tool.
We have developed a unique style to meet the needs of industry advertisers and decision makers. IU is densely packed with relevant information and free of ‘filler’ copy. This makes IU the ultimate time efficient read. Published bi-monthly, IU is always fresh and relevant to the needs of our advertisers and their markets.
Industry Update’s unique editorial format cuts straight to the facts that matter for today’s time-pressed industry professionals. Brief, product-focused articles are a main component of IU editorial.
IU also boasts informative news and feature articles by pivotal and pioneering industry leaders. These articles provide practical advice about the critical issues and diverse problems that confront manufacturing businesses in the twenty-first century.
Industry Update Standards – the editor has the responsibility to maintain publication standards, and so reserves the right to alter or omit any part of the advertorial as the editor sees fit. Allocation of space and position is also at the editor’s discretion. We will always try to accommodate your request.