Light pallet loads are often extremely difficult to wrap with conventional stretch film wrappers. The Safetech A Arm stretch film wrapper can safely and effectively contain light loads because of the its unique wrapping process.
Business: VIP Packaging Moorabbin
VIP Packaging is the leading plastic and steel packaging solutions provider in Australia and New Zealand
- Extrusion and thermoformed packaging plant, producing foam meat trays for supply chains.
- Production wrapping bails of foam meat trays which are extremely light loads.
- Loads were swept off the pallets by the tension on the stretch film.
- The operator’s were required to assist existing wrapper until wrapping cycle was complete which caused a loss in film cost and productivity.
The Safetech MX-A-Arm powered pre -stretch wrapper, with automatic attach and detach of film.
Benefits of this product:
- The MX A-Arm Stretch Wrapper was chosen to eliminate the need for an operator to control the wrapper during a cycle.
- The overhead arm which applies the film contains the most vulnerable part of the load immediately. Powered pre-stretch rollers deliver the film pre-stretched to the load with minimal force keeping the light load intact.
Stretch film wrappers could not contain the load