Rosebank Engineering was established 35 years ago and remains a leader in the supply of high quality manufacturing systems to Australian industry.
Rosebank, based in Bayswater, Victoria, supplies systems for a broad range of applications including:
- Cylindrical grinding (internal, external, form and thread)
- Jig grinding
- Crankshaft and camshaft gauges
- Crankshaft and camshaft grinding
- Automotive wheel and tyre production assembly and balancing systems
- Diacut quality diamond slicing blades and CBN slicing blades. These US products are supplied to the precision machining, tool and die, ceramics, electronics, photonics and optics industries.
- Moore Tools – a US manufacturer of jig grinders, measuring machines, derivative products, accessories and contract precision machining capabilities. This includes high precision machine tools, rotary tables, hydrostatic spindles and accessories, as well as remanufacturing and retrofitting of a variety of machine tools.
- Studer which produces standard machines and individual system solutions for high precision cylindrical grinding of small to medium-sized work pieces.
Ph: 03 9721 1300