Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) and FEAS introduce the new Mini-UPS LDR30MH24 with built in power supply. The LDR30 guarantees constant, uninterrupted supply of power for the critical consumer. Supply-related data loss or equipment failure can be easily reduced by installing a Mini-UPS.
The FEAS LDR30 guarantees worldwide usability through the wide-range input from 85-270VAC. Simultaneously it is usable as a DC/DC Converter with an input range of 120-380 VDC. The output voltage is adjustable in a range from 22.5 to 29.5 VDC at 2.0A. The power electronics allow up to a 50% overload for short periods.
The outputs are short circuit and open circuit protected.
As special feature the electronics are encapsulated in epoxy resin, which prevents overheating of the unit by natural convection and makes the LDR usable under tropical conditions and harsh industrial environment. A multi-stage thermal power take-back scheme enables the mini-UPS to additionally protect against overheating.
• Buffering of the 24VDC line at mains failure
• Integrated NiMH accumulator 0.72 Ah (exchangeable)
• Microprocessor controlled battery monitoring and charge status display
• Relay signals for mains failure, battery defect, over temperature and critical battery voltage
• Extra low safety potential PELV (EN 60204), SELV (EN 60950)
• Output separated according to VDE 0551
• Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCi, STS, Weber, Vacon, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Hawk, TransTech, FEAS and Pepperl + Fuchs.