Cat Work Tool attachments are a low cost way of increasing your work opportunities. If you need to win more contracts, get more work and secure more income, consider Cat attachments.
- Low initial outlay
- Grow your business
- Multiply your profit
Any Application. Any Attachment.
Additional Cat Work Tools for landscaping are available! Just add and go!
- Brooms - angle, pick-up and utility, for cleaning dirt and debris
- Brushcutters - for clearing overgrowth
- Buckets - general and multi-purpose, for excavators and skid steers
- Forks - for moving bulky palletised materials
- Rakes - power box, for loosening and levelling soil beds
- Shears - for demolishing steel and reinforced concrete structures
- Stump Grinders - for removing tree stumps
- Cat Hammer Attachment - used to break concrete, asphalt, demolition, road construction, driveway and footpath removal and compact applications.
- Cat Landscape Rake - used for aerating, levelling, grooming and conditioning soil whilst collecting and depositing rock and debris.
- Cat Mulcher - used for cutting and mulching greenery and undergrowth.
- Cat Trencher - used for cutting narrow and strait trenches in soil.
- Cat Auger - used for drilling holes for footings, fencing, signs, trees and shrubs.
To learn more about our wide range of landscaping attachments and for pricing and availability, contact WesTrac on 1300 881 064 or visit westrac.com.au