Wilson Tool, from Sheetmetal Tooling Tech, has made several significant upgrades to its popular line of punch press tooling – Wilson High Performance (HP).
The enhancements include faster and easier punch adjustments.
The new HP2 spring pack delivers best in class features for small station driver assemblies including:
• Fast and accurate tool length adjustment in .005 increments with no tools or buttons
• Increased punch length adjustment
• 100% compatibility with current Wilson HP guides and punches
• Allowing operators to adjust punch length in the turret
• Tool-less guide removal
• Highest stripping pressure available
• Extended grind life
The WB tool steel has been refined to ensure the standard tooling is the toughest, most durable in the industry.
Sheetmetal Tooling Tech
Ph: 02 8004 7027