Applied Machinery, one of Australia's largest and most respected dealers of new and used machinery for the industrial sector, has been appointed exclusively to represent Takisawa Taiwan and their range of premium CNC lathes in Australia.
Takisawa’s history dates back to 1922 with production of conventional lathes in Japan. Since then they have grown and expanded to become one of the world’s best know manufacturers of quality CNC lathes.
- In-house manufactured turret and spindle feature high accuracy and rigidity.
- From standard 2-axis turning to multi-axis turn mill applications with y-axis
- Suitable for 10″ chuck working range – whether for bar feeding applications or work using gantry loading/unloading devices
- Designed to offer precision turning and milling with excellent surface finish and reliability.
- Extra heavy duty CNC lathes
- Rigid base – One piece casting
- Heavy internal ribbing used throughout the machine
- Optimum structural design of 45º slant bed conducts the cutting force to the ground via the shortest path.
- Features top quality performance in accuracy, stability and surface finish.
- Spindles: are built in-house, high powered geared head provides high torque, especially when machining large diameter workpieces at low speeds.
- Built for the most discerning customer.
- Provides maximum rigidity and stability, alongside precision accuracy over years of operation.
- Linear guideways on X & Z axes for fast feeds and precision.
- Oversized linear guideways in combination with large span between ways increases the stability and long term accuracy of the machine.
- Ribbed cast iron: Highly ribbed bed and rugged construction helps to greatly minimise vibration during machining.
- Available in X & Z axes, along with X, Z & C axes configurations
Applied Machinery Australia
Ph: 03 9706 8066