Do you spend long hours drafting proposals, reports and commercial documents?
For manufacturers, this can be both time-consuming – and costly.
Now Nuance Communications Australia has released the latest Dragon Professional Group – new speech recognition software for professionals across multiple industries.
Dragon Professional Group enables fast, efficient and accurate dictation of documentation as well as robust transcription.
Part of Nuance’s recently announced suite of Dragon Professional products, the package includes a number of features to help busy professionals reduce the time spent on administrative tasks and documentation.
It also minimises or eliminates reliance on expensive transcription services, while improving a user’s productivity.
Dragon Professional Group offers:
- Fast and accurate dictation (up to three times faster than typing)
- Improved transcription capabilities for tasks like transcribing recorded notes, which can reduce transcription time and costs or eliminate transcription services completely
- New customised features to further improve accuracy of dictation and transcription and speed up repetitive tasks (this includes adding and sharing additional custom words and auto-texts – a frequently-used text passage such as a client or work order description).
- Support for Citrix virtualised environments
- An improved “What can I say?” feature, which provides helpful context-sensitive suggestions for words and commands to use as a person is dictating.
The Nuance User Management Centre for centralised administration enables enterprises to track employee usage of Dragon Professional Group and redistribute licenses based on employee use.
You can manage or share the custom features, including custom words, commands and auto-texts, across multiple Dragon users.
Dragon Professional Group is now available for PC users through Nuance’s global network of reseller partners. The Nuance licensing program starts from 1 to 4 licenses.
Nuance Communications is a leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world.
For more information, visit: australia.nuance.com