Bin tippers have changed the working life of many who previously had to lift bins above shoulder height to empty into industrial skips.
However the new technology introduced new dangers – in particular, exposed moving parts allowed the possibility of body parts being injured.
A few years ago several major Australian companies approached waste management specialists Wrightway Products to find a safe solution.
In 2010 the innovative team at Wrightway developed and launched the wrightway2MT bin tipper range.
They say it’s “the best thing since sliced bread.”
Standard features include:
- Finger proof guarding over moving parts and access areas including substantial enclosed foot guarding.
- Foot pedal lever brakes on the exterior frame.
- Dedicated forklift pockets.
- Location of the control panel and SOP protect the operator from falling debris.
- Emergency stop button.
- IP67 external electric controls. Cat 3 option available.
- Sensors must be aligned before door opens: over-ride inside secured Control Box.
- Control Box: door does not need resealing after opening; all components located to allow maximum access.
- Certified crane lift points
And Wrightway offers exceptional after-sales service nationally, with spare parts delivered within 24-48 hrs.
All wrightway2MT bin tippers are independently certified to meet Australian Standards for guarding and wiring.
Wrightway’s latest bin innovation, the Wrightway Bin, is proving highly successful in areas where non-slip floors have been taking a severe toll of the life of wheelie bins.
The Wrightway Bin is pushed, not dragged: the operator does not need to carry the weight of a tilted bin.
All bins are available with or without a Lid Lifta.
Ph: 02 6622 7111